Lightforce Nightfall 50″ Dual Row Light Bar – Combo Beam50" Dual Row LED Bar Combo
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
Lightforce legendary performance is now introducing THE NIGHTFALL COLLECTION, now available in next generation LED Bars and ROK utility lights. These black framed lights are extruded from 6063 aluminum and finished in a UV-resistant anodized coating to face the harshest conditions.
- 1 x Lightforce dual row LED Bar
- 2 x Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- 1 x Full wiring harness (including relay and switch connector)
The Nightfall Collection is the latest generation of LED Light bars and accessory lighting from Lightforce, with a bold look and proven class leading performance. The “Nightfall Collection” was inspired by the updated & subdued look of our housings and black logo that comes standard on all LED bar models. This collection leads the pack in LUX light output performance, which is how far the light will effectively shine down the road. Rated at IP68 & IP69k means they have the highest water ingress rating in the industry, so you can be rest assured they will not fog or build up moisture inside the housing. Rated at 5000k and using high-quality cree LEDs, they shine at the optimal color spectrum of light to maximize depth perception and reduce eye fatigue over time. Our unique t-slot mounting design allows users to mount the LED bar from an adjustable t-slot rail on the bottom of the bar or use the conventional side mounts that are included with every Lightforce bar. A high-quality wiring harness is also included with every Lightforce LED Bar, so you have everything you need out of the box. The NightFall Collection is backed by our unwavering lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
Headquartered in Adelaide South Australia, Lightforce has been in business for over 37 years providing high-quality lighting products around the world to customers who require the best. Lightforce remains the most trusted brand of light on all Seven Continents.
- Extruded aluminum body with black anodized coating
- IP69K rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Custom moulded strain relief connector fitted to military spec cable
- Genuine Gore® waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Submersible to 3 metres
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Pulse width modulation thermal management circuitry
- Protected against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Stainless steel brackets and mounting hardware
- Comprehensive wiring harness
- Broad operating voltage range of 10 ~ 36 volts
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.72″).Wiring Harness Length 2.5m (92.43″)
- Deutsch waterproof connectors
- RoHS certified
- Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
There are no reviews yet.